Do you have the desire to change the color, shape, size, or length of your stubborn, unattractive tooth? If so, our team at the dental practice of Dr. Alan J. White, D.D.S. is thrilled to give you the option of using dental veneers!
Dental veneers in Staunton, Virginia, are wafer-thin, customized products that disguise the imperfections of your tooth to improve its appearance. They are made to cover the front surface of your tooth and to reshape and recreate your tooth into your desired appearance. They also have the ability to:
- Correct teeth that are discolored
- Rejuvenate teeth that are worn down
- Fix teeth that are broken
- Restore teeth that are chipped
- Align teeth that are misaligned
- Reshape teeth that are irregularly shaped
- Correct teeth that are uneven
- Fill the gaps that lie between your teeth
The process involved in placing the veneer begins with your dentist numbing your tooth and surrounding area with a local anesthetic. Then, he will shave the surface of your tooth to allow room for the veneer. When the tooth is the right size and shape, your dentist will take the measurements needed to create your dental veneer. When the product is made, he will make the needed adjustments to the veneer and then will permanently cement it into place.
To take advantage of our dental veneers, call us today!