Are you currently looking for a dental replacement service but cannot decide which type would best serve you? Our team at Dr. Alan J. White, D.D.S. can assist you with services including dental bridges for all your restoration needs.
Dental bridges fill in the gaps left behind from missing teeth by using artificial products to fill the void and lock them into place by linking them with nearby teeth. Restore your missing teeth with dental bridges. Listed below are some of the benefits:
– Dental bridges can improve your smile’s look if you have any missing teeth, especially those in the front of the mouth.
– Healthy, natural teeth can shift and slide if the gaps left from missing teeth are not replaced.
– Your ability to speak is enhanced with dental bridges. Your upper front teeth are often considered the most important for speaking, and dental bridges do a fine job in imitating the ability if those teeth should ever be lost.
– Missing teeth can cause bite variability. Dental bridges can return your smile’s actions, stability, and alignment back in order.
– Dental bridges can help restore your facial structure and distribute bite compression evenly amongst your teeth.
– When compared to your skill with missing teeth, your ability to eat food is vastly improved with dental bridges.
If you would like an oral examination to learn more about our various tooth replacement options at Dr. Alan J. White, D.D.S., please schedule an appointment with Dr. Alan J. White, by calling us at 540-886-1979 and speaking with a member of our team. Our office is in Staunton, Virginia. We want to make your smile complete, so it can shine for many years to come!